Sunday, June 3, 2012

You Never Know

What will stroll by at the farmhouse! lol
I was out weeding when I caught movement
on my little road from the corner of my eye.
Out came the camera to capture
and share with you my not-very-old
out for a stroll (and a bit of fresh grass munching)
visitor
He/she was not the least bit bothered by me
or my camera. I just missed a great shot of her
looking at my pile of weeds as tho she were
asking
"if you're not going to eat those my I have them"? lol

I think with a bit of a coax she would have come over
to much on the freshly pulled pile of weeds and deadheaded bits.
Tho truth be told I wouldn't want her to become
to human friendly. That would be bad for
him/her come hunt season and I suspect bad
for me and my flowers/garden all season roflmao

2 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Yes I think you would have been sorry when it went from weeds to your flowers and veggies..smile...Warm Blessings!~Amy

TheCrankyCrow said...

Beautiful photo.....

Yes, 'tis the season....They taunt and tease the Snow Dog from across the road...and try to sneak up on our pool for a drink in the early morning hours.... Silly creatures. Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin