Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tea time ~ (Teacessities)

I am hopeless, addicted, must-have-been-British
(in another life)
I adore all things Tea
Here's my latest addition
Granted these are not old but they are so pretty!
Each teapot sit atop a matching cup
(or function as personal teapots alone if you prefer)
Are they not the cutest?
The pedestal cake plate is perfect for cupcakes, yes?
I knew I would wither ~ or at least whine alot ~ if these were not mine
So now they are
And I am a happy girl
After all there IS such a thing as teacessities*
 (tea necessities, lol) It may be a made-up word but it's true!
**Remember** I'm having a raise money for house paint sale
at the Big Red Barn Shop end of June
AND a giveaway here at the same time!
Read HERE for more info - and I hope you'll stop by to see the latest treasure(s) :-)

2 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Loving the pedestal.I'm addicted to tea items too.Lucky my nieces will still indulge me in a charming tea party.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Woman Seeking Center said...

Oh what fun to have 'tea party partners' !
My mum and I have a tea now and then and
in between times I pamper myself with my
tea-pretties, lol So glad you enjoy them
too. So much charm and tradition in such things!