Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Anyone Seen Summer?

As I type this you'll find me wearing a sweatshirt AND the light is on in the room because it's so grey outside. So cool windows are closed. Lightning, thunder, heavy rain most of yesterday once again ~ leaving me with blinking power, no-longer-functioning sat-tv and needing to wear my pink wellie mud boots. Each of these normally unheard of this close to July! It's not a problem of significant status considering what so many are dealing with for certain. But it's weird.

AND the flickering power has put me behind in my uploads of pictures & details my very first blog/barn giveaway (exciting)!

So please swing back over the coming days ~ I'd love to have you join in the fun!

In the meantime I'm hoping it warms enough to shed the sweatshirt and dries out enough outside to do some weeding and lawn mowing (that's one thing about cool and rain, the plants 'n grass love it, lol)

No comments: