Saturday, October 8, 2011

The 'reveal' of the project lol

My last post gave a tease-view of my current and finally completed project
Without further delay, here's the reveal
(Wendy's right I do like to keep ya'll guessing)
(Robin's guess-comment had me laughing out loud :-)
Thanks for both your comments sweet ladies!
Now, may I present my
new/old kitchen table!
One of my beloved sewing machine bases & safety table glass
blended with antique chairs and comfy english floral cushions
to create (to my eye) a blanace of soft and hard textures
antique and contemporary components
wisked into a pleasing outcome....
(and after this project I felt entitled - if not deserving, lol - of a brew or two)!
Thanks for guessing-along-with-my-'what's she up to'-game!!


1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Ohhh...but how close was I?? :o) Love it my dear - absolutely basking in the combination of wood and metal....two of my favorite sensory delights....

So very good to hear your words again....I hadn't seen you around and missed the dickens out of you. Sent an email, but the Mail Demon sent it back to me....don't know what I did wrong. Hope all is well with you and the old girl....

Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin